80% Equity / 20% Fixed Interest Portfolio
BNL Portfolio 80/20: 80% Equity and 20% Fixed Income.
Highly Aggressive – Suitable for investors with a time horizon of approximately 10 years before spending large amounts of their portfolio. This portfolio is acceptable for those seeking a higher degree of volatility in order to achieve higher portfolio growth.
Allocation: BNL Portfolio 80/20
|Asset Classes||Allocation (%)||Approximate Number of Stocks and Bonds|
|New Zealand Equity||13.00||50|
|New Zealand Real Estate||7.00||6|
|Australian Large Cap||3.90||104|
|Australian Small Cap||2.60||381|
|Global Small Cap||3.08||3869|
|Global Real Estate||3.00||319|
|Emerging Large Cap||3.52||842|
|International Fixed Income||11.25||444|
|New Zealand Fixed Income||6.75||204|
*Includes overlap in which the same security is help in more than one trust. Last updated November 1st 2013.
Risk and Return: Portfolio 80/20
|BNL Portfolio 80/20||2015||2014||2013||3 Yrs||5 Yrs||10 Yrs||25 Yrs|
Reported returns are after fund management fees, but before custodial, administration, adviser fees and transaction costs and before tax.
Highest and Lowest Returns: Portfolio 80/20
|Time Period||Highest (%)||Start Date||Lowest (%)||Start Date|
Annual Returns: 80/20 Portfolio
Histogram of Annual Returns: 80/20 Portfolio
Growth of $1 in 80.20 Portfolios
Quarterly Returns: 80/20 Portfolio
Sources, Disclosures and Updates:
Returns are net manager fees but before gross advisor and custodial fees. See Bradley Nuttall Limited Disclosure Statement. NZX 50 Returns are only available (and are shown) from July 1991. All other return series shown from January 1991.
- All returns are net of management fees, but before adviser monitoring and custodial fees.
- All returns are gross of tax.
- Bradley Nuttall Limited’s asset allocations have changed over time. All returns are based on our current asset allocation model.
- Returns are a combination of actual returns (where available) and simulated data using relevant benchmarks.
- All returns have been sourced from data that Bradley Nuttall Limited believes are accurate.
- Past performance is not necessarily an indication of future performance.
- Individuals should obtain specific investment advice from a qualified adviser before making any investment decision.